Tuesday, July 20, 2010

'Saving My First Kiss'

Something I should have gotten myself years ago.

This afternoon I found another book to add to my "to-buy" list.

From omflit.com:

Description
Waiting for the one can be fun, fabulous, and fulfilling! Find out why this single lady author is unpuckering her lips and collecting party supplies inside her closet, waiting for the day she can present her lips to Mr. Right.

Book Excerpt
"Today, rather than seeking satisfaction in a relationship that could fade, I'm learning how to fill my life with things that can bring true contentment -- things that will last forever. Instead of defining myself by the number of boyfriends, dates, kisses that I have had (or, haven't had), I'm finding that my true identity comes from being a daughter of God. Although it often seems impossible to move beyond 'Never Been Kissed,' I know that I must seek to do so. No matter how much my loneliness consumes me, I must strive to get past it. I must become more than my dating status. Despite my inexperience in romance, life doesn't seem empty anymore. And even though I'm still waiting to be kissed, I understand what it is to feel like a treasure."

Beautiful, isn't it?

And it makes a great gift, too.
I wish all my single girlfriends will get to read this.



1 comment:

  1. Hey! Also check out "not even a hint" by joshua harris

    hehehe...

    ReplyDelete